With our G Suite by Google integration, you can create email addresses for your custom domain. You'll get access to other features like Google Calendar and Google Drive. On eligible billing plans, you can receive a free year of G Suite.
After signing up, you'll manage billing for G Suite through Squarespace. You'll use Google to access your email, calendars, and documents. To learn more, see Who to contact for support.
G Suite isn't available on Squarespace 5 sites or Mobile Start plans.
Tip: For help with common G Suite issues, visit the signing up or troubleshooting guides.
Am I eligible?
To sign up for G Suite from your Squarespace website:
- You must have a trial site, paid site, or parking page on Squarespace version 7.0 or 7.1.
- You must have at least one custom domain for your site. You can use a Squarespace Domain or a third-party domain.
- You must live in a supported country.
- You can't use a domain that previously had or currently has a G Suite or legacy Google Apps account.
- You can't have another domain connected to G Suite through your site. All Squarespace plans are allowed one G Suite account per site.
I already signed up for G Suite
This integration is best suited for those who don’t have email for their domain yet, and is only available to new G Suite accounts. If you signed up for G Suite through Google or another reseller, it's not possible to link it to your Squarespace site. You’ll continue paying for and accessing your account through Google directly. If you already have an email account through a different third-party provider, you can migrate to G Suite through Squarespace, but note that this requires some extra coordination with your email host.
Here are the pricing details for G Suite:
- Our integration includes G Suite's Basic plan.
- You can add multiple email addresses, or "users." The number of users determines your total monthly or annual price.
- Annual billing (per user/email address) - $72 / €62.40 / £55.20 / A$100.80
- Monthly billing (per user/email address) - $6 / €5.20 / £4.60 / A$8.40
- You manage billing for G Suite directly through Squarespace.
- Both billing cycles include 30 GB of storage. For more details, visit Google’s documentation.
- G Suite may be subject to state and local sales taxes. If your account is subject to tax, you’ll see it added at checkout. To learn more, visit our guides on taxes in the United States, European Union, or Australia.
Note: Google recently changed the pricing of G Suite plans. If you’re an existing G Suite customer, these prices may not match what you see in your Billing panel or previous invoices. We’ll send an email alerting you when the new prices will take effect for your account. To learn more about this change, read Google’s update.
To learn more, visit G Suite pricing, billing, and invoices.
Can I integrate an existing email account?
The G Suite integration is only available for new G Suite accounts and best suited for those who don’t have email for their domain yet.
If you already have email through another third-party provider, you can migrate to G Suite through Squarespace, but note that this requires some coordination with your email host. Alternatively, you can keep your email with your provider and still use it as form storage, as a link, or on a contact page.
You can't use our integration if:
- You already have G Suite (purchased from Google or another reseller) with the chosen domain. You’ll continue paying for and accessing your account through Google or your reseller.
- You used G Suite with the chosen domain before. Instead, try signing up directly through G Suite.
Note: It's not possible to use multiple email providers with a single domain.
What can I do with G Suite and Squarespace together?
Connecting to G Suite through Squarespace brings more of your online presence together. You can:
- Manage G Suite tasks without leaving Squarespace, like adding users/email addresses, renaming users, and reviewing invoices.
- Connect contact forms to branded email addresses and Google Drive.
- Send and reply to Commerce email notifications from a branded email address.
G Suite Business and Google Voice
Our integration with G Suite by Google only includes G Suite's Basic plan. To access G Suite Business or Google Voice, sign up for G Suite through Google directly.
If you already signed up for G Suite Basic through Squarespace and want to upgrade to a different G Suite plan, transfer your G Suite account to Google.
Who to contact for support
Squarespace Customer Support can help you with these G Suite questions:
- Anything in the Email & G Suite panel in Squarespace
- Eligibility and general questions before signing up
- Signing up
- Billing and invoices
- User management
- Add a domain or domain alias
- Administrator privilege definitions
- Create a group
- Migrate mail, contacts & calendars
- Set up Google Sync on your iOS device
- Set up MX records
How do I sign up?
Sign up for G Suite within your site using the Email & G Suite panel:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, then click Email & G Suite.
- Follow the prompts to choose a plan and create your account.
For a step-by-step guide, visit Signing up for G Suite.