Use your Account Dashboard to review your Squarespace sites, domains, and billing information, and profile in one place. If you contribute to multiple sites, your Account Dashboard is a great tool for navigating and managing them all.
The details you can see depend on your contributor permissions for each site. Administrators and Site Owners can see everything, while other contributors have a more limited view.
Open the Account Dashboard
To see your Account Dashboard:
- Go to account.squarespace.com. Or, if you're logged into a site, go to the Home Menu, scroll down, and click your profile picture or initials.
- If prompted, log into your account. If you're having trouble, visit I can't log in.
Homepage preview images
Our automated system refreshes the preview images by taking a screenshot of your homepage about once every 48 hours. The first time you visit the Account Dashboard, the images might not appear right away, but they should within about an hour. If the images seem outdated or incorrect, our system needs time to catch up with recent changes.
See your websites
The Websites tab shows every site you contribute to, including expired sites. You can identify the site by its preview image of the homepage. Click that image to open the site.
Click the ... icon to view more details about the site and its subscriptions.
Depending on your permissions, you can see:
- Auto-renew status
- Billing plan
- Card on file (last four digits)
- G Suite subscription
- Option to reactivate the site if it expired
- Renewal date
- Site title
To make changes to any of these, click Go to Site.
Remove a website
To remove a site from the Account Dashboard, you can remove yourself as a contributor to the site or delete it entirely.
Delete a site
If you’re the Site Owner, Administrator, or a contributor with billing permissions for a trial site or an expired site, you can delete it directly from the Account Dashboard.
- In the Account Dashboard, find the site you want to delete.
- Click the … icon beside the site title.
- Click Remove website.
- Click Remove.
The site will disappear from all contributor Account Dashboards. To learn more about what happens after you delete a site, visit Deleting a site and its content.
Tip: To delete an active site, visit Deleting a site and its content.
Remove yourself as a contributor
If you don’t need access to a site, you can give up your permissions and remove the site from your Account Dashboard. To learn more, visit Removing yourself as a contributor.
Tip: To transfer the site ownership to a different account, visit Changing site ownership.
See your domains
The Domains tab shows every custom Squarespace and third-party domain connected to your account.
- To see more details about the domain, click the ... icon.
- To open the domain's settings, click the + icon.
Manage your account
In the Account Dashboard, hover over your profile picture or initials in the top-right corner, then select:
- Profile to edit your contributor profile.
- Account & Security to change your account email or password, enable two-factor authentication, and manage connected Squarespace mobile apps.
- Notifications to manage your email preferences.
- Language to set your account to your preferred language.
- Circle Forum to log into the Circle forum, if you're a member. Learn more about Squarespace Circle.
- Help to visit this Knowledge Base.
- Log Out to log out of your account.