Use your Account Dashboard to review your Squarespace sites, domains, and billing information, and profile in one place. If you contribute to multiple sites, your Account Dashboard is a great tool for navigating and managing them all.
The details you can see depend on your contributor permissions for each site. Administrators and Site Owners can see everything, while other contributors have a more limited view.
Open the Account Dashboard
To see your Account Dashboard:
- Go to account.squarespace.com. Or, if you're logged into a site, click your avatar at the bottom of the Home Menu.
- If prompted, log into your account. If you're having trouble, visit I can't log in.
Homepage preview images
Our automated system refreshes the preview images by taking a screenshot of your homepage about once every 48 hours. The first time you visit the Account Dashboard, the images might not appear right away, but they should within about an hour. If the images seem outdated or incorrect, our system needs time to catch up with recent changes.
See your websites
The Websites tab shows every site you contribute to, including expired sites. You can identify the site by its preview image of the homepage. Click that image to open the site.
Click the ... icon to view more details about the site and its subscriptions.
Depending on your permissions, you can see:
- Auto-renew status
- Billing plan
- Card on file (last four digits)
- G Suite subscription
- Option to reactivate the site if it expired
- Renewal date
- Site title
See your domains
The Domains tab shows every custom Squarespace and third-party domain connected to your account.
- To see more details about the domain, click the ... icon.
- To open the domain's settings, click the + icon.
Manage your profile
In the Account Dashboard, click your avatar in the top-right corner, then click Edit Profile. From here, you can: