Squarespace's official integrations extend your site’s power across the web. Your Squarespace subscription includes many integrations. Some services require additional paid subscriptions.
We fully support all official integrations. You can contact us for setup, troubleshooting, or general questions related to using these services with Squarespace.
To get started with a specific integration, check the lists below for guides from across this Help Center.
Tip: If you don't see your desired service in this guide, explore Squarespace Extensions or Code-based customizations for more ways to connect your site to other apps.
- 500px Block adds a gallery of your 500px photos.
- Appointment Scheduling Block adds online booking from Acuity or Squarespace Scheduling.
- Bandsintown Block adds a list of tour dates from this service.
- Flickr Block adds a gallery of your Flickr photos.
- Foursquare Block displays a feed of your check-ins.
- Instagram Block adds a gallery of your Instagram photos.
- Map Block embeds an interactive, responsive Google Map with a location pin.
- OpenTable Block adds restaurant booking.
- Twitter Block displays a feed of recent tweets.
- SoundCloud Block embeds tracks and playlists.
- Video Block embeds a video from YouTube, Vimeo, Animoto, or Wistia.
- Zola Block displays items from your Zola registry.
- AMP creates streamlined versions of your blog posts so they'll load more quickly on mobile devices.
- Apple News integration cross-publishes your blog within the Apple News app as a branded channel.
- Disqus replaces our built-in commenting system with their advanced commenting features.
- Apple Pay lets customers check out without manually entering shipping and billing information.
- FedEx integration automatically calculates shipping costs based on their rates.
- PayPal accepts payment from customers through PayPal and Venmo accounts.
- ShipStation prints shipping labels in bulk across all major carriers.
- Stripe accepts credit cards, debit cards, and Apple Pay.
- Square connects in-person cash and card payments to your online store.
- UPS integration automatically calculates shipping costs based on their rates.
- USPS integration automatically calculates shipping costs based on their rates.
Connected social accounts
Automatically push content, encourage visitors to share content, and more by connecting to these accounts. For an overview, visit Connecting social accounts.
- Foursquare Swarm
- Google Search Console
Tip: To display icons for any site, add links in the Social Links panel.
- Adobe Fonts and Google Fonts are included in the Design panel. You can also add custom Adobe Fonts in version 7.0.
- The Noun Project provides the icons in Squarespace Logo.
Domains and email
- GoDaddy integration connects your GoDaddy domain in a few steps, without editing DNS settings.
- G Suite offers custom email addresses for your domain.
- Google Domains integration connects your Google Domain in a few steps, without editing DNS settings.
- Namecheap integration connects your Namecheap domain in a few steps, without editing DNS settings.
You can connect almost any other third-party domain to your site, as long as your provider offers access to DNS settings.
- Zapier connects key forms on your site to over 1,000 apps. Form submissions can trigger additional Zapier integrations like Slack, Trello, ConvertKit, Salesforce and more.
- Dropbox syncs images to a Gallery Page (version 7.0 only).
- Getty Images lets you add stock and editorial images for a small fee per image.
- Unsplash lets you add free stock images.
- Amazon affiliate tracking is available with the Amazon Block.
- Facebook Pixel tracks visitor activity on your site to help Facebook understand and target users with Facebook Dynamic Ads.
- Instagram Shopping integration enables product tagging so you can promote products from your site in Instagram posts and stories.
- Google Ads offers $100 in credit to Squarespace customers who spend $25 or more.
- Google Analytics integration adds your tracking ID without code.
- Mailchimp integration builds your subscriber list through Form Blocks, Newsletter Blocks, and RSS-to-Email campaigns.
- Share buttons encourage visitors to share your content to a variety of social platforms.
- ChowNow integration adds a ChowNow page to your site so your visitors can order food for pick up or delivery without leaving your site.
- Animoto embeds are available in Video Blocks and galleries.
- Vimeo embeds are available in Video Blocks, galleries, and Cover Pages.
- Wistia embeds are available in Video Blocks and galleries.
- YouTube embeds are available in Video Blocks, galleries, and Cover Pages.
Learn more about embedding videos in Adding videos to your site.