Find an official integration to expand your site’s impact and influence.
Squarespace's official integrations extend your site’s power across the web. Your Squarespace subscription includes many integrations. Some services require more paid subscriptions.
We fully support all official integrations. You can contact us for setup, troubleshooting, or general questions related to using these services with Squarespace.
To get started with a specific integration, check the lists below for guides from across this Help Center.
Tip: If you don't see your desired service in this guide, explore Squarespace Extensions or Code-based customizations for more ways to connect your site to other apps.
- Bandsintown block adds a list of tour dates from this service
- Flickr block adds a gallery of your Flickr photos
- Instagram block adds a gallery of your Instagram photos
- Map block embeds an interactive, responsive Google Map with a location pin
- OpenTable block adds restaurant booking
- Reservations block adds restaurant booking or event ticketing with Tock, our all-in-one tool for businesses in the hospitality industry
- Scheduling block adds online booking from Acuity Scheduling
- SoundCloud block embeds tracks and playlists
- Video block embeds a video from YouTube or Vimeo
- Zola block displays items from your Zola registry
- AMP creates streamlined versions of your blog posts so they'll load more quickly on mobile devices
- Apple News integration cross-publishes your blog within the Apple News app as a branded channel
- Disqus replaces our built-in commenting system with their advanced commenting features
- Apple Pay lets customers check out without manually entering shipping and billing information
- Facebook and Instagram integration syncs your products to sell and advertise directly from posts, stories, and shops on your profile or page
- FedEx integration automatically calculates shipping costs based on their rates
- PayPal accepts payment from customers through PayPal and Venmo accounts
- Stripe accepts credit cards, debit cards, and Apple Pay
- Square connects in-person cash and card payments to your online store
- UPS integration automatically calculates shipping costs based on their rates
- USPS integration automatically calculates shipping costs based on their rates
Connected social accounts
Automatically push content, encourage visitors to share content, and more by connecting to these accounts. For an overview, visit Connecting social accounts.
Tip: To display icons for any site, add links in the Social Links panel.
- Adobe Fonts and Google Fonts are included in the Design panel. You can also add custom Adobe Fonts in version 7.0.
- The Noun Project provides the icons in Squarespace Logo.
Domains and email
- GoDaddy integration connects your GoDaddy domain in a few steps, without editing DNS settings.
- Google Workspace offers custom email addresses for your domain.
- Google Domains integration connects your Google Domain in a few steps, without editing DNS settings.
- Namecheap integration connects your Namecheap domain in a few steps, without editing DNS settings.
You can connect almost any other third-party domain to your site, as long as your provider offers access to DNS settings.
Zapier connects key forms on your site to over 1,000 apps. Form submissions can trigger additional Zapier integrations like Slack, Trello, ConvertKit, Salesforce and more.
- Dropbox syncs images to gallery page (version 7.0 only).
- Getty Images lets you add stock and editorial images for a small fee per image.
- Unsplash lets you add free stock images.
- Amazon affiliate tracking is available with the Amazon Block.
- Facebook Pixel tracks visitor activity on your site to help Facebook understand and target users with ads for your products.
- Instagram Shopping integration enables product tagging so you can promote products from your site in Instagram posts and stories.
- Google Analytics integration adds your tracking ID without code.
- Mailchimp integration builds your subscriber list through form blocks, newsletter blocks, and RSS-to-Email campaigns.
- Share buttons in version 7.0 encourage visitors to share your content to a variety of social platforms.
If your site is on version 7.1, our Weglot integration automatically adds a language switcher to your site and translates your content into other languages.
- Tock reservations block links to your Tock delivery options. Tock is our all-in-one tool that enables businesses in the hospitality industry to connect with their customers.
- ChowNow integration adds a ChowNow page to your site.
To learn more about embedding videos, visit Adding videos to your site.