Squarespace's official integrations extend your site’s power across the web. Since all integrations are built into the platform, you don't have to navigate a separate integrations or app marketplace to set up these features.
Your Squarespace subscription includes most integrations. However, some services like G Suite by Google, Xero, ShipStation, or certain MailChimp plans, are paid subscriptions.
We fully support all official integrations. You can contact us for setup, troubleshooting, or general questions related to using these services with Squarespace.
To get started with a specific integration, check the lists below.
Tip: Guides for our integrations are available in other categories of our knowledge base. For example, you can find guides on social integrations under Social in the left navigation, or our store-focused integrations under Commerce. For quick access, we’ve linked most guides here.
Note: If you don't see your service in this guide, visit Third-party customizations to learn how you might add it to Squarespace.
- Acuity Block adds online booking.
- 500px Block adds a gallery of your 500px photos.
- Bandsintown Block adds a list of tour dates from this service.
- Flickr Block adds a gallery of your Flickr photos.
- Foursquare Block displays a feed of your check-ins.
- Instagram Block adds a gallery of your Instagram photos.
- Map Block embeds an interactive, responsive Google Map with a location pin.
- OpenTable Block adds restaurant booking.
- Twitter Block displays a feed of recent tweets.
- SoundCloud Block embeds tracks and playlists.
- Video Block embeds a video from YouTube, Vimeo, Animoto, or Wistia.
- Zola Block displays items from your Zola registry.
- AMP creates streamlined versions of your blog posts so they'll load more quickly on mobile devices.
- Apple News integration allows you to cross-publish your blog within the Apple News app as a branded channel.
- Disqus replaces our built-in commenting system with their advanced commenting features.
- Apple Pay lets customers check out without manually entering shipping and billing information.
- FedEx integration automatically calculates shipping costs based on their rates.
- PayPal - allows customers to check out with their PayPal accounts.
- ShipStation prints shipping labels in bulk across all major carriers.
- Stripe allows you to accept credit cards, debit cards, and Apple Pay.
- UPS integration automatically calculates shipping costs based on their rates.
- USPS integration automatically calculates shipping costs based on their rates.
- Xero receives a Daily Sales Summary for the previous day's transactions.
Tip: If you're interested in order fulfillment and inventory integrations, learn about the Order API beta.
Connected social accounts
Add icons, automatically push content, encourage visitors to share content, and more by connecting to these accounts. For an overview, visit Connecting social accounts.
- Github adds an icon leading to a Github profile. If you're a developer, visit our Developer documentation for more on connecting to Git.
- Google Play
- iTunes Store
- Google Fonts are included in the Style Editor.
- Typekit fonts are included in the Style Editor. You can also add your custom fonts with this service.
- The Noun Project provides the icons in Squarespace Logo.
Domains and email
- GoDaddy integration connects your GoDaddy domain in a few steps, without editing DNS settings.
- G Suite offers custom email addresses for your domain.
- Google Domains integration connects your Google Domain in a few steps, without editing DNS settings.
- Namecheap integration connects your Namecheap domain in a few steps, without editing DNS settings.
You can connect almost any other third-party domain to your site, as long as your provider offers access to DNS settings.
- Zapier connects Form and Newsletter Blocks to over 1,000 apps. Form submissions can trigger additional Zapier integrations like Slack, Trello, ConvertKit, Salesforce and more.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud Image Editor allows image editing and enhancing directly in Squarespace.
- Dropbox syncs images to a Gallery Page.
- Getty Images adds stock and editorial images for $10 each.
- MailChimp integration builds your subscriber list through Form Blocks, Newsletter Blocks, and RSS-to-Email campaigns.
- Google AdWords offers $100 in credit to Squarespace customers who spend $25 or more.
- Google Analytics integration allows you to add your tracking ID without code.
- Share buttons encourage visitors to share your content to a variety of social platforms.
- Amazon affiliate tracking is available with the Amazon Block.
- ChowNow integration adds a ChowNow page to your site so your visitors can order food for pick up or delivery without leaving your site.