Resources for information about paying for your Squarespace subscription.
All Squarespace subscriptions are billed separately. This means that changing or canceling one service doesn’t automatically affect other subscriptions. Use this guide to find more information about paying for your subscriptions on Squarespace.
Paying for your website
- Upgrading to paid service
- Changing your billing plan
- Ending a website subscription
- Upgrading to a Mobile Start plan
Paying for other subscriptions
You'll pay separately for other subscriptions on Squarespace. To learn more about paying for and managing other subscriptions, like Email Campaigns or Digital Products, visit Checking your billing subscriptions.
Common billing questions and issues
- Can I change my site’s billing date?
- Can I move my subscription to a different site?
- Can I put my account on hold?
- I upgraded the wrong site
- Refund policies and requests
- Why did my renewal payment fail?
- Why was my card declined at checkout?
- Why was my expired card charged?
Subscriptions, billing information, and invoices
- Squarespace subscriptions are set to automatically renew.
- Change or review your billing card on file. We’ll charge this card for each payment associated with your site.
- Review your invoices.
- Review our accepted billing currencies and payment methods.
- Payments may be subject to US sales tax, VAT, or GST.