Squarespace subscriptions are set to auto-renew annually or monthly for your convenience and to avoid any interruption of service. This guide covers how auto-renewal works, how to enable or disable auto-renewal, and when your subscription will renew.
These services are set to renew by default on their own billing cycles. Click the links to learn more:
- Website subscriptions - Annual or monthly
- Squarespace Domains - Annual
- G Suite by Google email addresses - Annual or monthly
Note: Each Getty Image license is a one-time purchase and doesn't use auto-renewal.
If auto-renewal is disabled:
- Your subscription will expire on the next payment date.
- You can also cancel a subscription to end it immediately.
Enable or disable auto-renewal
To change your auto-renew status, we recommend editing this setting at least one day in advance of your next payment date:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, and then click Billing & Account.
- Click Billing.
- Under Subscriptions, select the subscription to review: Website, G Suite, or Domains.
Tip: For domains, click Domains, and then click the domain name.
- To enable or disable auto-renewal, use the Auto Renew checkbox.
Domains linked to parking pages
If your Squarespace Domain isn't linked to an active website, we host it on a parking page. Parking pages are free, but your Squarespace Domain renews automatically unless you disable auto-renew.
To manage a domain linked to a parking page, go to your Squarespace Account Dashboard and click Domains.
Click the domain name you want to cancel. Scroll down and uncheck Auto-Renew.
Find your payment dates
We send renewal reminder emails for annual subscriptions. You can also check when a subscription will renew and the renewal price in the Website and Domain panels.