You can connect to a wider audience by linking your site to your social media profiles and pushing content as you publish it. Adding social features like Share and Pin It buttons help visitors share your content too, further increasing your site's reach. This guide explores different ways you can connect your site to social media to create a well-rounded online presence.
You can share content across social networks directly from your site.
- Connect your social accounts to begin sharing content on social media.
- Push content to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Tumblr.
- Visit Troubleshooting Facebook if you run into any issues.
- Share content on other networks by copying and pasting your site's URLs.
- Add a Social Sharing Logo to influence what image accompanies your posts.
Add social icons and buttons
Display social icons to help visitors connect with you across the web. When visitors click an icon, they'll be taken to the connected social profile.
- Connect social accounts to display icons linking to 30+ social media networks.
- Many templates offer built-in social icons that you can customize in the Style Editor.
- The Social Links Block lets you add social icons to any template.
- Add Share buttons to encourage visitors to share your collection items.
- Add Pin It buttons to let visitors pin images and products to their Pinterest boards.
Display social content
You can display posts from social networks on your site.
- The Instagram, Twitter, Soundcloud, and Flickr Blocks display content from those services on your site.
- The Status and Echo Cover Page layouts to display the latest tweets from a Twitter feed or search filter.
Measure social traffic to your site
- Visit Referrers or Traffic Sources in Analytics to see which social networks are driving the most traffic to your site.
Watch a video
- Watch this video from our All About Images Series for tips on using your site's images in social sharing.
Tip: Find more Social guides by exploring the left navigation.