Adding pages in the Pages panel creates the structure of your site. This guides walks you through the process of adding, organizing, and removing pages.
Note: For a general overview of pages and navigation, visit Understanding the Pages panel. For more on organizing pages, visit Moving pages around your navigation.
Watch a video
Add a page
In the Home Menu, click Pages, then click the + icon to add a page.
In the New Page menu, select the type of page you want to add. You can add the following page types to your site:
- Cover Page
- Index - Not available in all templates
- Info - Not available in all templates
- Project - Not available in all templates
Enter a page title in the box.
The page URL will match the page title. If there are multiple pages with the same title, the URL will add a number to the end. To manually edit the URL, hover over the page title, and click the next to the title to open its Page Settings.
Note: If you're adding a regular page, you can select a starter layout. For more information, visit Building a page.
Organize your pages
Click and drag a page to change its order in your site navigation or move it to another section. To learn more, visit Moving pages around your navigation.
Pages are stored in different navigation sections.
- Main Navigation pages create a menu of navigation links on your site that visitors will use to explore your content. Some templates have additional navigation sections, like Secondary or Footer Navigation.
- Not Linked pages are accessible via URL or direct link, but won't appear as navigation links on your site.
To learn more, visit Understanding the Pages panel.
Note: Each template displays the site navigation differently. You can customize your site navigation's appearance using the Style Editor.
Remove a page