• Did you already try to recover your account through the login page? We’ll ask you to try that first if you haven’t yet.
• For your security, we’ll only provide account details to the account holder.
• For help recovering a Google Workspace account, contact us here.
• A government-issued ID. For example, a driver’s license, passport or permanent resident card.
• A screenshot of the bank or credit card statement showing the most recent payment to Squarespace. Include the charge amount and the charge date in the screenshot. (Not required for two-factor authentication issues.)Note:
• If you entered multiple websites above, attach statements showing the most recent charge associated with every site.
• Ensure your files are .jpg or .png so we can view them.
We understand the tremendous challenges the Coronavirus pandemic is causing for people and small businesses across the world. Here at Squarespace Customer Support, we’re doing everything we can to answer your questions and provide assistance to our community.
If you need support during these uncertain times, submit the following form and we’ll look into options for you. Please provide specific details regarding your issue or request, such as:
• Pause or cancel my subscription
• Discuss options for financial relief from subscription costs
• Help me adjust my site to the current situation
• Advise me on how to best set up my new site
• Enable a specific feature on my site
A member of our team will respond as quickly as possible.
• Understand what happens when we delete your account.
• Make sure it’s what you really want to do.
• Take a few steps to prepare. For example, you’ll need to cancel all subscriptions first.
To learn more about Squarespace Select, our premium plan for dedicated site support, visit this Help guide.
If you still have questions about the Select plan, complete the fields below to send us a message.