You can move blog posts, Gallery Page images and videos, events, products, and album tracks between pages of the same type. This is a great way to organize content without recreating it.
Before you begin
- You can move content between Album, Blog, Events, Gallery, Products, and Project Pages.
- In most cases, you can only move items between pages of the same type. For example, you can move a product from one Product Page to another Product Page, but you can't move a product from a Product Page to a Gallery Page.
- On the York, Artesia, Flores, Harris, Jasper, Jones, Lange, and Shibori templates, you can move content between Project Pages and Gallery Pages.
- Content can't be moved between Regular Pages.
- Content can't be moved between Squarespace sites.
- You can move multiple items simultaneously.
Step 1 - Select content
In the Home Menu, click Pages and select the page containing the content you're moving. If you're moving blog posts, events, products, or album tracks, press and hold the Shift key and click the items you want to move.
Continue holding Shift to select multiple items.
If you're moving images or videos on a Gallery Page, click the items you want move.
Step 2 - Move the content
Click Move in the action bar that appears below. The button only shows if you have at least one other page of the same type.
In the Select Destination Collection window, select the destination page and click Move Items.