You can add a text link to most text boxes on your site. This guide uses Text Blocks as an example.
Watch a video
Where can I add text links?
You can add text links to the following areas on your site:
- Text Blocks
- Markdown Blocks
- Image captions
- Page descriptions
- Announcement Bars
- Cookie banners
- Lock screens
- Cover Pages
- Promotional Pop-Ups
- Blog post excerpts
- Product descriptions
Open the link editor
Use the toolbar in a text box to turn any piece of text into a link.
- Add a Text Block or click into a text box.
- Enter the text for your link.
- Click and drag to highlight the text you want to link.
- Click the link icon in the text toolbar.
- In the boxes that appear, you can edit the highlighted text and add a web address. To open the full link editor for more options, click .
In the link editor, follow the steps in Adding links to your site to link to: