You can add a text link to most text fields on your site. This guide uses the Text Block as an example, but you can follow these steps with any field that uses the Text Toolbar.
Watch a video
Where can I add text links?
- Text Blocks
- Page descriptions
- Announcement Bars
- Lock screens
- Cover Pages
- Promotional Pop-Ups
- Image captions
- Blog post excerpts
- Product descriptions
Creating the link
Use the toolbar in a Text Block to turn any piece of text into a link.
- Add a Text Block or open an existing one to edit.
- Enter the text for your link.
- Click and drag to highlight the text you want to link.
- Click the Link icon in the Text Toolbar.
- In the link editor that opens, follow the links below to link to:
- Click Add Link to insert the link.