Use the toolbar in a Text Block to turn any piece of text into a link.
To create a link:
- Add a Text Block open an existing one to edit.
- Enter the text for your link.
- Click and drag to highlight the text you want to link.
- Click the Link icon in the Text Toolbar.
- In the link editor that opens, follow the steps in Adding links to your site to link to:
- A page or category on your site
- An external URL
- An email address
- A phone number
- A file
- Click anywhere in the page editor to close the link editor and insert the link.
Tip: You can also add anchor links that jump to specific areas on a page using custom HTML code. Or, to create a more visual link, try the Content Link Block.