Our 14-day free trial gives you a taste of Squarespace and time to evaluate if it's right for you. However, we understand that sometimes two weeks isn't enough. You can request a one-time, seven-day trial extension to continue building your site.
Extend your own trial
After your trial expires, you'll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Your trial has expired. Need more time?". You can extend your trial directly from this email.
- Search for the email in your inbox.
- Click the Extend your trial by seven days link.
- You'll be redirected to a page that says "Your trial has been successfully extended." Click Back to your website to log into your trial site.
- After logging in, you'll see your trial site as you last left it.
- Your trial will expire in seven days. At that point, you'll be asked to upgrade to paid service.
You can check your trial expiration date in the Settings panel.
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, and then click Billing & Account.
- Click Billing.
- Under Upgrade Your Site, it says "You have X days left in your free trial."
Contact Customer Support
If you have questions or want to request more time, contact us. We're here to give you the appropriate time and resources you need to get started with Squarespace successfully.
If you're not sure where to begin, this Help Center has plenty of resources. Watch our help videos, or visit these popular guides: