After you’ve added an image to your site, you can add it to other areas of your site using Image Search. In the Imported tab, you’ll see any images you’ve added, including:
- Images you’ve uploaded to your site
- Cenas de bancos de imagem
- Images from a connected Instagram account
This guide explains how to reuse images throughout your site and how to download stock images or purchase additional licensing for Getty Images.
Antes de começar
- If you’ve uploaded the same image to your site multiple times, you'll see multiple versions of it in the Imported tab.
- Deleting an image you've uploaded or a Getty Image preview removes it from the Imported tab. If you’ve used the image in multiple places, it will stay in the Imported tab until you delete all copies. If you're still seeing it in the Imported tab, you may need to empty your site's trash can.
- Unsplash images and licensed Getty Images stay in the Imported tab even after deleting all copies from your site.
Where you can reuse images
You can reuse images in most places where Image Search appears on your site, including:
- Banner ou imagens de plano de fundo
- Blog post and event thumbnails (stock images only)
- Páginas de Entrada
- Blocos de Galeria
- Páginas de Galeria
- Blocos de Imagem
- Imagens de contingência para vídeos de fundo em dispositivos móveis
- Imagens miniatura de páginas
In some areas, you can upload an image, but the uploaded image can’t be reused, including:
- Miniaturas da publicação do blog
- Custom thumbnails for videos in Gallery Pages
- Miniaturas de eventos
- Product thumbnails
- Campanhas de e-mail
- Logo do site
Passo 1 - Abrir pesquisa de imagens
To reuse an image, first open Image Search. Here’s how to find Image Search in each of these areas:
- Imagens de fundo - clique no ícone da imagem no painel Estilos do Site e depois clique em Buscar imagem.
- Páginas de Entrada - clique dentro do uploader de imagem e, em seguida, clique em Buscar imagens.
- Gallery Blocks - Click the + icon in the bottom-right corner of the Gallery Block editor, then click Search Images.
- Páginas de Galeria - clique no ícone + no painel de Página de Galeria, depois clique em Buscar imagens.
- Blocos de Imagem - clique em Buscar imagem no uploader de imagem.
- Imagens de miniatura de página, de banner e de contingência para dispositivos móveis - clique em Buscar imagem no uploader de imagem.
Step 2 - Reuse an image
Para reutilizar uma imagem:
- In the Image Search window, click Imported.
- Hover over the image you want to use and click Add. You may need to scroll to see all images. For premium Getty Images, you’ll only see the images you’ve licensed.
Download an Unsplash image
You can download, copy, modify, and distribute Unsplash images for free. When you download an Unsplash image, you can reuse it across multiple sites by uploading them the same way you upload images you own.
It’s not possible to download an original Unsplash image file after adding it to your site, but you can look for the original image on Unsplash by clicking the artist’s name before clicking Add To Site. This takes you directly to user’s profile on Unsplash where you can search for the image and download the original version.
You can also search Unsplash’s entire site using the same search terms you used in the Squarespace integration.
Purchase additional licensing for Getty Images
Getty Image purchases through Squarespace are only licensed for use on your site. You can license additional sizes and resolutions for print, social media, or commercials.
To purchase additional licensing, find where you’ve added the licensed Getty Image and open the editor. Follow the link to see the additional licensing options.
Note: Licensing links don't appear in Gallery Blocks.
Here’s how this looks in a Gallery Page: