With our integrated Email Campaigns feature, you can send on-brand emails as beautiful as your website. Email Campaigns can help you:
- Email more efficiently - Update your site and send campaigns within the same interface. Pull content like your site logo and blog posts directly into your emails.
- Enhance your brand - Craft campaigns that are a seamless extension of your site and brand.
- View more analytics - Integrated analytics give you a more holistic understanding of your subscribers and site visitors.
Watch a video
Before you begin
- You need an active Squarespace website to use Email Campaigns. If you haven't built your site yet, visit Starting a Squarespace trial.
- To avoid spam filters, we recommend your website have a custom domain and email address (for example, email@example.com).
For a limited time, Email Campaigns is available for free to all current Squarespace customers. This period is called Early Access.
During Early Access, you can send up to 50,000 campaigns per month. For example, if your mailing list has 5,000 subscribers, you could send each of them 10 campaigns.
When Early Access ends, everything you've done will be saved, and you can continue creating drafts and mailing lists, but you'll need to purchase Email Campaigns to send campaigns.
Open the Email Campaigns dashboard
To open the Email Campaigns dashboard:
- Log into your site.
- In the Home Menu, click Marketing.
- Click Email Campaigns.
Set up your profile and mailing lists
Before you can send email campaigns, you need at least one mailing list and a sender profile.
A mailing list is a collection of email addresses. Visit Building a mailing list to create one.
A sender profile is the email address and name that your subscribers see in the From: line of the email. Visit Creating a sender profile to get started.
Help visitors subscribe
After creating a mailing list, it's a good idea to add places on your website where people can subscribe to it.
Send blast or automated campaigns
Blast campaigns are single campaigns that you send to one or more mailing lists. For example, you might send a blast campaign to let your subscribers know about an upcoming event. To create one, visit Building an email campaign.
Automated campaigns send automatically in response to a visitor's action. For example, you might create one that sends a welcome email when someone subscribes to your list. To learn more, visit Sending campaigns automatically.