Products Page designs fall into one of three categories, depending on the template:
- Classic - The original Products Page
- Advanced - Includes more features like Image Zoom, Quick View, and advanced hover options
- Unique - Supports template-specific commerce features
If you have an eCommerce store on any Squarespace template, use this guide to understand the style options in your Products Pages.
Note: Your template may support more options that affect the look of a Products Page, such as per-page headers or banner images.
Before you begin
Every template includes the same features for adding products and managing inventory while you're logged in. What separates the templates is how products display on your store to visitors. To learn how to add and manage products, visit Adding products to your store.
Products Page types by template
Classic Products Pages support these features:
- Unlimited physical, digital, or service products
- Browsable landing page
- Optional category navigation menu
- Individual product item pages with customizable URLs
- Inventory management dashboard
- Tags and categories
- Up to 100 variants per product
- Social media integration
- Classic hover options
To change how the page looks, visit Styling the Classic Products Page.
Advanced Products Pages provide all the same options as Classic, plus these features:
To change how the page looks, visit Styling the Advanced Products Page.
These Products Pages provide all the same options as Classic, plus these unique (template-specific) features:
To learn more, visit Galapagos Products Pages
To learn more, visit Supply Products Pages