This guide reviews options for editing your site on mobile devices, such as phones and tablets. Some touchscreen laptops will work the same way as mobile devices, depending on the device type and browser size. While many parts of Squarespace are mobile friendly, you’ll need a computer to use some editing features.
If you're on the go and want to edit your site, view your Analytics, or manage your store, use a Squarespace mobile app:
- Download the Squarespace App to edit pages and manage site settings on your mobile device.
- Download the Squarespace Analytics App to view how your site is performing and get push notifications for traffic spikes.
- Download the Squarespace Commerce App to sell in person with Squarespace Point of Sale, manage orders, shipping, inventory, and more.
You can log into your site in Safari on iOS and Chrome on Android to edit these areas:
- Any site settings, like billing information, site-wide password, and Checkout
- Announcement bar
- Lock screen
- Mobile information bar
- Promotional pop-up
- Site logo
- Site title
If your site is on version 7.1, you can:
- Add, delete, and rearrange pages
- Edit page settings
- Add, delete, and rearrange sections
- Add, delete, and rearrange images in gallery sections
- Edit certain blocks (Button, Code, Form, Image, Map, Quote, Social Links, Summary, Video)
- Edit header and footer sections
Some areas of Squarespace aren’t yet optimized for mobile browsers:
- Adding or editing blocks not listed above - Use the Squarespace App or a computer.
- Analytics - Use the Analytics App or a computer.
- Commerce - Use the Commerce App or a computer.
- Email Campaigns - Use the Squarespace App or a computer
- Other editing options in Pages - Use the Squarespace App or a computer.
- Site Styles and other Design panels - Use the Squarespace App or a computer.
Safari on iPadOS
You can edit all areas of your site in Safari if your iPad has iPadOS installed.
The browser’s height and width affects how the site displays. If you’re having trouble editing a page or using a panel, try turning the device to make the screen taller or wider. If this doesn't solve the problem, log into your site on a computer to continue editing.