In this guide, we'll show you how to redeem an offer code when paying for Squarespace. To follow this guide, you'll need an offer code from a promotion or Squarespace ad.
Note: To create offer codes for your own Squarespace Commerce site, visit Creating discounts.
- The discount won't apply to future recurring payments.
- You can apply one valid offer code when the Promo Code field appears during checkout. In most cases, this will be your site's first invoice, whether that's a domain or a website purchase.
- It isn't possible to combine offer codes or use another offer code with the Squarespace Education Program.
- The Promo Code field may not appear at checkout if another discount has been automatically applied.
Website and Commerce plans
To add an offer code when upgrading to paid service on a website or online store:
- Click Subscribe at the bottom of the screen.
- Select a plan and billing cycle. To learn more, visit Choosing the right Squarespace plan.
- Enter your payment information, then click Save And Continue.
- On the Review Order page, enter the code in the Promo Code field, then click Apply. You'll see the discount applied and the new total on the right.
- Ensure the plan, payment details, and amount are correct, then click Confirm And Purchase to complete the upgrade.
To apply an offer code when starting with a new domain and parking page:
- After choosing your domain, follow the prompts to complete the registration fields, then click Continue.
- Enter your payment information, then click Continue.
- On the Review Order page, enter the code in the Promo Code field, then click Apply. You'll see the discount applied and the new total below.
- Ensure the payment details, domain, and amount are correct, then click Confirm and purchase to complete the purchase.