The Tag Cloud Block displays tags or categories from a Blog, Gallery, Album, or Products Page in a graphic cloud formation. You can display the tags in alphabetical order, by weight, or by activity.
The Tag Cloud Block gives visitors an eye-catching option to discover the topics you cover. It's common to place this block in a sidebar.
Step 1 - Add the Tag Cloud Block
- Open a page or post editor.
- Click an Insert Point or the +.
- Select Tag Cloud from the menu.
- For more detailed steps, visit Adding blocks.
Step 2 - Select a display type
In the Display Type drop-down menu, choose tags or categories.
Step 3 - Sort
In the Sort By drop-down menu, select how tags and categories will sort in the block. you'll see the following options for sorting your tag cloud:
- A-Z - Displays the tags in alphabetical order from A to Z.
- Weight - Sorts tags from most used to least used.
- Activity - Sorts tags by most recently used to least recently used.
Step 4 - Change the tag limit
Use the Tag Limit slider to adjust the number of tags that appear in your cloud between 5 and 100.
Step 5 - Choose a page
In the Tag Cloud Editor, select the page containing the tags or categories to display in the block. You can select a Blog, Gallery, Album, or Products Page.
Step 6 - Save
Click Apply to save your changes.