With our partnership with Getty Images, you can license editorial and stock photography for your site.
How it works
- Search - Search Getty Images’ collections in most places where images are supported, including Image Blocks, Gallery Blocks, Gallery Pages, Page Thumbnail Images, Cover Pages that support imagery, and banner or background images in the Style Editor.
- Preview - Preview images on your site until you find one you like.
- License - License the image for $10 and receive a high-resolution, watermark-free version.
- Reuse - Reuse your licensed images on your site as many times as you like, wherever images are supported.
For a detailed walkthrough, visit the Searching and adding Getty Images section of this guide.
Pricing and billing
- License an image from Getty Images directly through your Squarespace account. We’ll charge the same card you use to pay for your site.
- Each image is $10, billed through Squarespace.
- After buying an image, you’ll have a high-resolution version to keep and use anywhere on your site.
- Licensed images are tied to each site. If you have multiple Squarespace sites under one account, it’s not possible to use the same images across multiple sites.
- You can review your payments for Getty Images in the Billing & Account panel in Settings.
Am I eligible?
- To add Getty Images to your site, you must have an active, paid website on Squarespace. The Getty Images integration isn't available in trial websites.
- If your Squarespace 7 site's billing is linked to Squarespace 5, you'll need to unlink billing to use Getty Images. For help with this, visit Unlinking a Squarespace 5 site from Squarespace 7.
- Admins, Content Editors, and Store Managers can license Getty Images. To allow these contributors to make Getty purchases, check Allow Non-Admins to Purchase Assets in the Permissions panel. To restrict licensing to Admins only, uncheck this setting.
To learn how to search and add Getty Images to your site, visit Searching and adding Getty Images.