You can manage multiple sites from a single Squarespace account. Each one has its own billing subscription. This guide explains how to start a new site, switch between your sites, and set up billing.
Each website you create is paid for separately. We don't offer multi-site plans. For more information, visit our Pricing page.
Note: Sites are separate from domains. To learn more about using multiple domains in your Squarespace account, visit Managing multiple domains.
Pay for multiple sites
While you can log into and manage multiple sites using the same email address and password, keep in mind:
- You'll pay for each site separately.
- You can subscribe with different credit cards.
- You can have your sites on different plans and billing cycles.
- We don't currently offer discounts or plans for multiple sites.
- Each new site starts as a trial.
Get access to another site
On the Website Personal plan, you can add one contributor (for a total of two, including the site owner). On other billing plans, you can add an unlimited number of contributors. There's no additional cost for contributors.
Add a new site to your account
To create a new site on your account:
- Click here to open your Account Dashboard.
- In the top-right corner, click Create Website.
- Select a template.
- Click Start with [template name] to start your new trial.
- Your new trial site will open, and you can start adding content.
Transfer multiple sites to the same account
If you run multiple sites using different Squarespace accounts, you can transfer ownership to a single account. This way, you can access all your sites using the same login. Follow these steps for each site you want to transfer.
- Decide which Squarespace account will be the owner of all your sites.
- Invite that account as a contributor to the site you'd like to transfer.
- Accept the invitation.
- Log back into the current site owner account to transfer site ownership.
- Repeat these steps for each site you'd like to transfer.
Switch between sites
To switch between sites while logged in:
- Click here to open the Account Dashboard, which displays all sites, domains, and other subscriptions connected to your account.
- In the Dashboard tab, you'll see each site's thumbnail image, title, primary domain, and account status.
- Browse for the site you need. Hover over the site's thumbnail and click Go To Website to open it in the same browser tab.
Tip: Click Domains to view all domains connected to your profile. Click ..., then click Manage Domain Settings to open its connected site in the same browser tab.
Delete a site
As an Owner or Admin, you can remove expired or trial sites connected to your account.
Join the Circle community
If you're a contributor to at least three Squarespace websites, learn about Squarespace Circle, our professional user program.
Squarespace Circle members who have built or are contributors to at least three active Squarespace sites are eligible for 20% off new website and online store subscriptions. This discount only applies to the first payment on annual plans.
Explore our enterprise options
If your company wants to purchase or manage sites in bulk, we can work with you to create a more customized solution. To learn more, visit our Enterprise page.