You can manage multiple sites and parking pages using a single Squarespace account. Each one will have its own billing subscription. This guide shows how to start a new site, switch between your sites, and set up billing.
Note: Each website, store, or domain parking page you create is paid for separately. We don't offer multi-site plans or discounts. For more information, visit our Pricing page.
Tip: If you're a contributor to at least three Squarespace websites, learn about Squarespace Circle, our professional user program.
Paying for multiple sites
- Each site connected to your account is billed individually.
- You can subscribe with different credit cards and have your sites on different plans and billing cycles.
- We don't currently offer discounts for multiple sites.
- The new site will start as a trial.
Get login access to an existing site
Add a new site or domain parking page to your account
- Log into a Squarespace site. In the Home Menu, scroll down and click your avatar.
- In the window that opens with a grid of your sites, click Create new site. (If you have many sites, you may need to scroll down.)
- Choose from a domain, website, or online store. If you're adding a website or store, choose a template.
- Follow the prompts to start your trial.
- Ensure you click the option to use an existing account.
- Enter your Squarespace email address and password, and then click Sign In & Create.
- Your new trial site will open, and you can start adding content.
Switch between sites
To switch between sites while logged in:
- Click your avatar at the bottom of the Home Menu.
- A grid will display all sites connected to your profile. You'll see each site's thumbnail image, title, the primary domain, and account status.
- Search or browse for the site you need. You can search by site title or domain name. Click a site's thumbnail to open its login page in the same browser tab.
Remove a site
As an Admin, you can remove expired or trial sites connected to your account. If you manage a lot of sites that aren't in use, this can help reduce clutter.