With contributors, you can invite multiple people to log in and work on your Squarespace site, each with their own accounts. Having contributors is an efficient way to run a site as a team or hand off sites you're building for clients. Contributors can have different permissions based on their responsibilities and which settings they're allowed to see.
Each contributor needs their own Squarespace account. When they accept a contributor invitation, they can create an account for free or add the site to an existing account.
There is a two contributor limit for sites on the Website Personal plan. The Website Owner counts as a contributor.
- When you create a new Squarespace site, you automatically become the Site Owner.
- You can transfer ownership to another contributor any time, during or after the trial. You'll stay on as a contributor, which can be helpful if you'll continue working on the site.
Invite and remove contributors
- Puoi invitare un collaboratore mediante il suo indirizzo e-mail. Una volta accettato l'invito, potrà accedere al tuo sito.
- If someone no longer needs access, Admins and Site Owners can remove contributors. Contributors can also remove themselves.
Roles and permissions
- There are eight types of permission levels that you can give to contributors.
- You can give a contributor multiple permissions for tailored access.
- Admins and Site Owners can change contributor permissions.
- To publish content by a guest or a general name without adding another contributor, add a basic author instead.