You can restore pages you may have deleted from your site in the last 30 days. If more than 30 days have passed since you deleted the page, it can't be restored.
Regarder une vidéo
Restore a deleted page
To restore a page you deleted:
- Dans le Menu principal, cliquez sur Pages.
- In the Pages panel, scroll to the bottom and click on the trash can icon.
- In the trash can, hover over the page title and click Restore.
- Click Restore in the confirmation message.
- The restored page will appear in the Not Linked section of your navigation. From here, you can click and drag the page to other navigation areas.
The following content items can't be restored:
After text on a page or blog post is saved, any deleted text can't be recovered.
After the page is saved, deleted Content Blocks can't be recovered.
Most collection items
Blog posts can be restored within 30 days of deletion, but other collection items, including events, portfolio sub-pages, products, Gallery Page images, and album tracks, aren't restorable.
These collection items will ask you to confirm the removal before the item is deleted. After it's confirmed, these items can't be recovered.
Pages and blog posts deleted over 30 days ago
After 30 days, these pages and collection items cannot be recovered.
Sections de page
After the page is saved, individually deleted page sections can’t be recovered.