• Did you already try to recover your account through the login page? We’ll ask you to try that first if you haven’t yet.
• For your security, we’ll only provide account details to the account holder.
• For help recovering a Google Workspace account, contact us here.
• A government-issued ID. For example, a driver’s license, passport or permanent resident card.
• A bank statement that shows the bank header, bank accountholder name, and the most recent Squarespace charge. You are free to obscure other personal information in the document. (Not required for two-factor authentication issues.)Note:
• If you entered multiple websites above, attach statements showing the most recent charge associated with every site.
• Ensure your files are .jpg or .png so we can view them.
Squarespace respects intellectual property rights and expects its users to do the same. Squarespace responds expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Services. To submit a notice of claimed copyright infringement, you will need to submit a notice of infringement using the form below.
Please be aware that in instances where Squarespace is merely the Registrar and does not provide web hosting services, Squarespace does not control the content and the content does not reside on Squarespace’s servers; you will need to resolve the claimed copyright infringement directly with the site owner or the web hosting service provider.
Squarespace's response to notices of alleged copyright infringement may include the removal or restriction of access to allegedly infringing material. Please note that information provided in a notice of copyright infringement may be forwarded to the user who posted the allegedly infringing content or the site owner.