Use Member Sign Up Blocks to give visitors a place to sign up for memberships to your member areas. Add a Member Sign Up Block to any page, blog post, or content area on your site where you want to promote a member area, or create a single page with multiple blocks where visitors can compare and contrast all membership options.
Before you begin
- Before you can use Member Sign Up Blocks, you’ll need to enable Member Areas. You'll then need to subscribe to Member Areas so site visitors can view and interact with them.
- To accept payments for membership sales, connect your site to Stripe, PayPal, or both.
- Build out at least one member area under the Member Areas section of the Pages panel before continuing.
Note: While you can add a Member Sign Up Block to your site after enabling Member Areas, you’ll need to choose a pricing plan and subscribe to this add-on to sell memberships to your site visitors.
Add a Member Sign Up Block
To add a Member Sign Up Block:
- Edit a page or post, click an insert point, and choose Member Sign Up Block from the block menu. For help, visit Adding content with blocks.
- Select one of your member areas from the Choose Member Area drop-down menu.
- Uncheck any details you don’t want to appear in the block.
- You can replace the default Button Text for the sign-up button to match the tone of your site and select the Button Alignment.
- Click Apply.
Alternatively, you can add a new page to your site using one of our professionally designed Member Areas page layouts. These pages feature different combinations of text, images, and Member Sign Up Blocks to promote your gated content. After you add the page, customize the Member Sign Up Blocks following the steps above.
Edit member area details
In the Member Sign Up Block settings, choose which member area details appear in the block by checking the following options:
- Show Title
- Show Description
- Show Price
- Show Join Button
To edit the member area’s title, description, or price, go to your member area settings.