Enable limited availability labels to display product availability and flag items that are low in stock. This is a great option for merchandising products if you sell one-of-a-kind or limited-edition items. Limited availability label settings apply to all Physical and Service products in your store.
Limited availability labels are available in the Commerce Advanced Plan.
Enable limited availability labels
To set up limited availability labels:
- In the Home Menu, click Commerce, then click Product status.
- Click Limited Availability.
- Switch on the Show Label toggle.
- Click the Text drop-down menu to customize the label.
- Choose from pre-written labels that automatically pull in the stock level for each product, or click Custom Message to write your own.
- Click the Display when drop-down menu to set the stock threshold. The label displays when any product’s inventory drops below this threshold.
- Choose where limited availability labels display.
- Collections & Blocks - Displays labels on Product Pages, Summary Blocks, and Product Blocks. This setting also displays labels on product Quick View.
- Product Page - Displays labels on individual product item pages.
- Click Save.
Style the label in the Site Styles panel.
Now that you’ve enabled limited availability labels, explore these other options for merchandising your products: