Review our Terms of Service and Acceptible Use Policy.
Our Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, and other policies govern your use of Squarespace. If your site is connected to a payment processor, you should also learn about their policies before you sell products using their services. This guide is meant to help you find the policies relevant to your site or business based on the services you use.
- First, all Squarespace sites must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service.
- If Stripe is your payment processor, review Stripe’s list of prohibited businesses.
- If you’ve enabled Afterpay or Clearpay, review their Merchant services agreement.
- If you use PayPal, visit PayPal’s Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you use Square via Squarespace point of sale, visit Square's policy for prohibited goods and services.
Tip: Your site might use Stripe, PayPal, or both to process payments. To see which services your site uses, review your payment settings. For questions about Stripe or PayPal’s policies, contact Stripe or PayPal directly.
If you ship products, visit your mail carrier’s policies to review what they allow: