The Sales by Product panel in Analytics shows you key statistics by product, like revenue, order volume, and conversion, so you can see how each item you sell is performing.
This panel can help you:
- Understand the relative popularity and performance of your products.
- Make informed decisions around inventory, merchandising, and marketing.
To open the Sales by Product panel, go to the Home Menu and click Analytics, then click Sales by Product.
The Sales by Product panel is available on Commerce Basic and Commerce Advanced plans.
Graph and table
The bar graph and table display a breakdown of your top items by KPI and how they're performing. This is a great way to quickly compare different metrics and see your most valuable items at a glance. The bar chart shows up to eight items, and the table shows up to 100 items.
Click a column name in the table to sort by that KPI.
- You can sort each column in ascending or descending order. Double-click a column name to see the items with the lowest numbers for that KPI.
- Use the drop-down menu in the top-right corner to change the date range. Data is available from when you created your site (from 2014 onward).
- To find a specific item, use the search bar above the chart.
- The data shown for each item includes all its variants.
- Revenue numbers in the graph are rounded. The table shows the exact amount.
Sales by Product focuses on these key performance indicators, or KPIs:
- Units sold
- Conv. rate
Visit the Squarespace glossary to learn more about any of these KPIs.