A workaround for transferring a website subscription payment between sites.
No – It’s not possible to move a website subscription between sites, even if the payment was recent. However, you can:
- Cancel the site you don’t need
- Upgrade the site you want to use in its place.
- Move any associated domains or Google Workspace accounts to the new site, if necessary.
Note: Before canceling your site, review the following things to consider.
You may find this guide helpful if you:
- Accidentally upgraded the wrong website
- Want to use a website your designer created but already paid the subscription for a site you created
- Want to upgrade the design of your site