In this guide, you'll learn how to show that a product is on sale, set a sale price, and help customers browse your sale items.
Create sale pricing
- In the Home Menu, click Pages, and then select a Products Page. Double-click a product to open its editor. For detailed steps, visit Editing a product.
- Click the Pricing & Variants tab (or Pricing & Upload for digital products).
- Hover over a product variant.
- Click the variant's price in the Pricing column.
- In the pop-up that opens, enter a Sale Price, and then check On Sale.
- Click Save or Save & Publish.
How sale prices display
After setting a sale pricing, the product will display:
- The new price
- The original price with a strikethrough
- A Sale badge
Design and customization options vary by template. In templates with the Advanced Products Page, you can adjust the Sale label's color, font, position, and shape (rectangle, square, or circle).
Add a Sale category
To help customers browse all items on sale, create a Sale category. This adds a navigation link on your Products Page to all items in the sale category.
Create a store-wide sale
To offer a general sale on many products at once, for example, 10% off all tops, use discounts.
Tip: To promote your sale, add a banner to the top of your store with an Announcement Bar.