This guide covers how to log into Squarespace. If you have multiple Squarespace sites, you’ll learn how to log into the correct one.
You can log in using an email address and password or with your Facebook, Google, or Twitter account. Unless you change your login method, you’ll log in the same way you signed up. For example, if you signed up with a Google account, you’ll log in using your Google account.
Watch a video
- If you're having trouble, visit I can't log in.
- If you forgot your email address or password, click Recover Account below the login field.
- For more help, visit Recovering your email address, Resetting your Squarespace password, or Changing how you log into Squarespace.
Step 1 - Log in
Go to squarespace.com/login:
- If you signed up with an email address and password, enter them and click Log In.
- If you signed up using Facebook, Google, or Twitter, click that account and follow the prompts.
Open the Squarespace App and tap Log in.
- If you signed up with an email address and password, enter them and tap Log In.
- If you signed up using Facebook, Google, or Twitter, tap that account and follow the prompts.
Step 2 - Confirm your site
After entering your email address and password, you'll see your Account Dashboard. Here you can see a thumbnail image, site title, and connected domains for every site connected to your account. Check the thumbnail and site title to ensure you log into the right site.
To switch between sites, go to the Home Menu, scroll down, and click your profile picture or initials.
After entering your email address and password, you'll see a list of your websites. Here you can see a thumbnail image, site title, and connected domains for every site connected to your account. Check the thumbnail and site title to ensure you log into the right site. Tap the thumbnail image to log into the site.
To switch between sites, tap the account icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen, and then tap your site title to return to the list of websites.
Other ways to log in
You can also log into your site by visiting your built-in or custom domain and adding /config to the end. For example:
Replace “your-site” with your built-in or custom domain name.
If Esc Key Login is enabled, you can press Esc while visiting any page of your site to open the login page.
Stay logged in
You’ll stay logged in every time your browser loads your site for up to 30 days, unless you manually log out of your account or clear your cache. This saves time by taking you directly to your account without having to enter your credentials.