There are two ways to delete a page from your site.
Before you begin
- For access to the page later, you have other options besides deleting it. To keep it accessible to visitors but remove it from navigation menus, move it to the Not Linked section. Alternatively, you can disable the page to hide it from visitors without deleting it.
- Deleting a page removes all content on the page.
- Deleting a folder removes all pages within the folder.
- Deleted pages are kept in the recycle bin for 30 days. To learn more, visit Restoring a deleted page.
- After deleting the page, you can create a URL redirect to prevent visitors from getting a "404 Page not found" error when they visit its URL.
- To delete the homepage, first set a new homepage, then follow the steps in this guide.
Step 1 - Go to the Pages panel
In the Home Menu, click Pages.
Option 1 - Recycle bin icon
Hover over the page you want to remove and click the recycle bin icon.
Option 2 - Page Settings
Click the next to Page's title to open Page Settings.
Then click Confirm.