Style the checkout page to match the aesthetic of your site. You can customize the header alignment and the text, background, and button colors. These changes also apply to the Donation Block checkout page.
To learn about the other ways you can customize your checkout page, visit Customizing your checkout experience.
Note: It isn't possible to change the checkout page text at this time.
Ein Video anschauen
Style the checkout page
- In the Home Menu, click Design, then click Checkout Page.
- Use style tweaks to customize different elements of the page.
- When you’re finished styling the checkout page, click Save.
Customers can buy your products while you style the page, but they'll see the original checkout page until you save your changes.
You can adjust:
- Show Site Logo
- Title Color - Change your Site Title color, if Show Site Logo is unchecked.
- Kopfzeile: Farbe
- Kopfzeile: Randfarbe
- Header Alignment - Display the title or logo in the Left, Center, or Right of the header.
- Button Color - Change the buttons on the page, including the Continue and Redeem buttons. We don't recommend changing the color to transparent or white. Since the button text can't change, this hides the button and prevents customers from continuing with the transaction.
Note: It's not possible to change the appearance of your site title on the checkout page.
View the order confirmation page
After customizing your checkout page, your Order Confirmation page updates to match your site’s template styles. You can view this by running a test order.
The text on the order confirmation page follows your site's fonts and font colors:
- "Order confirmed" - Follows Heading 1 text
- "Order number" - Follows body text
- "Your purchase includes digital downloads" - Follows H3 text
Order confirmation page header content
It's not possible to add images and other content to your checkout page. However, in version 7.0 these template families display content from their default 404 pages on order confirmation pages, shopping carts, and searches:
Now that you’ve adjusted the checkout page style, you can customize other elements of the checkout experience:
- Accept Apple Pay for faster checkout.
- Add a gift message or delivery instructions field.
- Display your site’s terms and policies.
- Add a newsletter subscribe option.
- Add a continue shopping link.
To learn more, visit Customizing your checkout experience.