Enable limited availability labels to display product availability and flag items that are low in stock. This is a great option for merchandising products if you sell one-of-a-kind or limited-edition items. Limited availability label settings apply to all products in your store.
Limited availability labels are available in the Commerce Advanced Plan.
Enable limited availability labels
Set up limited availability labels in your inventory settings.
- In the Inventory panel, click .
- Click Display Options, then click Limited Availability. Labels can display in a few different areas:
- Show on product details page - Displays labels on individual product item pages.
- Show on collections & blocks - Displays labels on Product Pages, Summary Blocks, and Product Blocks. This setting also displays labels on product Quick View.
- Click Customize Message to customize the label.
- Choose from pre-written labels that automatically pull in the stock level for each product, or click Custom Message to write your own.
- Set the stock threshold. The label displays when any product’s inventory drops below this threshold.
- Click Save.
Style the label in the Site Styles panel.
Now that you’ve enabled limited availability labels, explore these other options for merchandising your products: