Use Squarespace's suite of marketing tools and integrations to help drive traffic to your site or grow your business.
Site Owners and contributors with Administrator and Reporting permissions can access the Marketing panel.
Make your site discoverable with SEO
Improve your ranking in search results by helping search engines and visitors find and understand your content:
- As you prepare to publish your site, review our SEO Checklist to optimize your site.
- Help Google find and index your site by verifying through Google Search Console.
- Help people searching for similar content find your site by adding keywords.
Collect leads to build a following
Relay important updates or information to your visitors and customers with these built-in tools:
- Share exciting news, promote special offers, or encourage mailing list sign-ups with an announcement bar or a promotional pop-up.
- Display your business information on your mobile site with the mobile information bar.
Engage your customers with email campaigns
Drive engagement by sending branded marketing email campaigns. You can set up Squarespace Email Campaigns on any Squarespace site.
With Squarespace Email Campaigns you can:
- Create email campaigns that match your site's branding.
- Track clicks and unsubscribes.
- Send automatic emails when visitors subscribe to your newsletter or make a purchase.
If Squarespace Email Campaigns isn't right for you, we also have an integration with Mailchimp.
Promote your business through social platforms
Expand your audience by connecting your site to social media with these integrations:
- Help visitors connect with you by linking to your social accounts with social icons.
- Encourage visitors to share your content to their social media by enabling share buttons.
- Push content from your site to different platforms with built-in social sharing.
- Pull content from some platforms directly onto your site, including Twitter and Instagram.
- Tag products on Instagram.
- Track visitor activity on your site with Facebook Pixel to help create targeted ads.
Tip: You can create and automate social media posts, increase traffic, and boost sales by connecting the Outfy extension. While we work with third-party services to ensure Squarespace Extensions work properly, extensions fall outside our scope of support.
Advertise your site around the web with these integrations and features:
- Redeem a Google Ads credit.
- Automatically create ads for your product inventory based on site visitors and similar audiences with Facebook Dynamic Ads.
If you're interested in placing ads on your site, see our tips for using third-party services like Google AdSense.
Use marketing extensions
You can also create high-performing PPC ads on over 2,500 advertising platforms by connecting the Channable extension. While we work with third-party services to ensure Squarespace Extensions work properly, extensions fall outside our scope of support. We can help with connecting or disconnecting your extensions. For all other questions, contact the extensions provider directly.
Track your performance
Track your site's performance and use that knowledge to continue growing your business with our robust Analytics features:
- Create unique, trackable URLs with URL Builder to track the impact of your ads.
- See where your visitors are coming from and which referrers are the most valuable to your site in Traffic Sources.
- Track how products are selling in Sales Analytics.
- Learn what keywords are driving visitors to your site with Search Keywords.
- Track form conversions, audience engagement, and your purchase funnel in Analytics.
Learn more in a webinar
In addition to our guides and video tutorials, we offer a Growing your Audience webinar. In this session, we’ll walk you through the basics of Squarespace’s built-in Marketing, SEO, and Analytics. Webinars typically last one hour, and you don’t need a Squarespace site or account to sign up.