Use Zola Blocks to display items from your Zola wedding registry. This is a great way for visitors to browse your registry without leaving your wedding site. Visitors can click any item in the block to view or purchase it from Zola.
If you don’t have a Zola registry yet, you can create one here.
Add a Zola Block
To add a Zola Block:
- Edit a page or post, click an insert point, and choose Zola from the menu. For help, visit Adding content with blocks.
- In the block editor, enter your Registry Name. This is the end of your Zola registry's URL. For example, if your registry URL is www.zola.com/registry/johnandjane, you’ll enter johnandjane as your registry name.
- Choose the number of items to display in the block using the Items to Display slider, up to 12. Zola Blocks pull items randomly from the registry.
- Check Add Padding to add space around the block. This is ideal if your site doesn’t have a white background, as it helps the block contrast with the rest of your content.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
Zola Blocks look like the example below.
Purchasing from Zola Blocks
Visitors can hover over any item in Zola Blocks to view details. From there, they can click Buy Now to purchase the item on Zola.
To view your full registry on your Zola page, visitors can click the link at the top of the block.
Can I change the design of the block?
No. Zola Blocks display as a grid, with a maximum of 12 images. The grid dimensions depend on the size of the browser viewing it. The color, font, and hover design are standard for all Zola Blocks.
Can I choose which items display in the block?
No. Zola Blocks randomly choose items from your registry to appear in the block. Visitors can click the link at the top of the block to view your full registry on your Zola page.
Can I use Zola outside the U.S.?
Does Squarespace charge transaction fees for purchases on Zola?
No. Zola Blocks are separate from the Squarespace Commerce platform, so purchases aren't subject to transaction fees.