Customers can order food directly from your site through ChowNow's ordering platform. This guide explores different ways you can use ChowNow with Squarespace. ChowNow is currently available in the United States and Canada.
Here's what you can do with this integration:
|Social icon||Share button||Push content||Pull content||Other|
Before you begin
To connect your account, you'll need a Company ID from ChowNow. Your Company ID is a sequence of up to four numbers.
To find your ChowNow Company ID:
- Go to admin.chownow.com and log into your ChowNow Dashboard.
- In your browser address bar, you'll see a URL with a unique sequence of up to four numbers at the end, like this:
- This sequence of numbers is your ChowNow Company ID. Copy these numbers.
Tip: For help, contact ChowNow Support at 888-707-2469 or email@example.com.
Connect your ChowNow account
To authorize your account:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect Account.
- Select ChowNow from the Social Accounts menu.
- Paste or enter the ChowNow Company ID you found in Step 1.
- Click Connect to ChowNow.
Add a ChowNow navigation link
With your ChowNow account connected, you can add a ChowNow Page from the new page menu.
- In the Home Menu, click Pages.
- Click the + icon to add a page.
- Select ChowNow from the New Page menu.
- If you need more help, visit Adding pages to your navigation.
This adds an embedded ChowNow ordering page to your navigation. When clicked, a collapsable ordering page appears, where visitors place orders through ChowNow without leaving your site.
Can I connect other food ordering services?
ChowNow is the only supported embedded ordering page. To redirect visitors to another food ordering service, you can add a link to your navigation.
What features does ChowNow offer?
Why is the ChowNow ordering page opening in a new window?
If you choose the Insecure SSL setting for your site, the ChowNow ordering page opens in a new window. To let visitors access the ordering page without leaving your site, use the Secure SSL setting.