The Popular Content panel in Analytics shows your top content by pageviews. All URLs on your site count in this panel, including your homepage, pages, posts, products, events, and more. Reviewing your popular content is a great way to see what's working well and get inspiration for your next update.
The Popular Content panel is available in all plans.
Review the Popular Content panel
- In the Home Menu, click Analytics, then click Popular Content.
- Data is displayed by page title. If you change a page's title, the panel will update with the new title after someone visits the page.
- Click the date range drop-down menu at the top of the panel to filter results by time frame. Data is available starting from January 2014.
Tip: Use menu shortcuts to add a link to this panel to your Home Menu.
Graph and table
- The bar graph is a view of top pages or posts viewed the most in the selected time frame.
- The table displays popular content by descending order of pageviews. Click the page or post title to open it on your site.
Tip: For more data on popular content, try our integration with Google Analytics.