You can add your business contact information, location, and hours in Business Information settings.
Open Business Information settings
To open Business Information settings:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, then click Business Information.
- Scroll to see all settings and make changes. To learn more about each setting, see the table below.
- Click Save to publish your changes.
You may also want to add your business name and address.
Learn more about each setting:
- Contact Phone Number
- Contact Email - This may be different from your email address on file with us and the email address you use to collect form submissions
- Physical location - If your business has multiple locations, we recommend using your headquarters or main location
- Business Hours
- Invoice and Email - Adds your business name and address to email footers. Your tax ID displays on your invoices.
- Contact Info - The phone number and email address where your visitors and customers can contact you. This may be different from your email address on file with us and the email address you use to collect form submissions.
- Physical location - If your business has multiple locations, we recommend using your headquarters or main location.
- Business Hours
Formatting business hours
For days when your business is open 24 hours, enter All Day. For days when your business is closed, leave the Closed placeholder text. For days with specific hours, you can enter text in the following formats:
- 8am - 5pm
- 8am - 5pm, 7pm - 11pm
- 10pm - 3am
- 8:00 - 13:00, 17:00 - 23:00
Where the information displays
The phone number, contact information, email, and physical location from Business Information settings appear in the mobile information bar, a Premium feature that displays as a banner on the mobile version of any site. To learn more, visit Adding a mobile information bar.
In version 7.0, some template families display your contact information:
- Adirondack - Phone number and email can display in the header's information drop-down.
- Aviator - Phone number and email can display in the header and Info Page.
- Bedford - Location name, phone number, email, and business hours can display in the footer.
- Brine - Location name, phone number, email, and business hours can display in the footer.
- Forte - Phone number displays in the mobile navigation overlay.
- Montauk - Phone number can display in the header subtitle.
- Pacific - Location name, phone number, and email can display in the footer.
Tip: For any site, you can display business contact information by creating a contact page. To push your address, contact info, and hours to a third-party platform or search engine, use Location Management.