If you sent us an email and didn't receive a confirmation from us, or if you're not receiving emails about your Squarespace subscriptions, this guide can help you troubleshoot the missed messages.
Ensure we have the correct email address
We might be sending emails to an old or incorrect email address. To learn where to find or change the email address associated with your account, visit Changing or recovering your email address.
Enable email notifications
Review your email preferences to see if you've unsubscribed from notifications. To ensure you receive messages from Squarespace, turn all notifications on.
Look in your spam folder
If you're subscribed to all email notifications and not receiving our emails, check your spam/junk folder. To prevent our emails from being marked as spam, add a rule or filter to accept all emails from these addresses:
- email@example.com (Customer Support)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Email notifications from your site)
- email@example.com (Form Block submissions from your site)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Squarespace Domain verification)
- email@example.com (Transcripts from live chat sessions)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Our Research team)
- email@example.com (Squarespace 5 billing notifications)
Getting more help
If following this guide doesn't fix the issue, contact us from a different email address so we can help.