Information about reviewing your account, logging in, and inviting contributors.
Use this guide to find information on logging into and managing your Squarespace account.
- Visit your account dashboard to review your sites, subscriptions, and account profile in one place.
- Each site has one site owner.
- If you have multiple accounts, you can merge them.
- If you leave Squarespace, learn what happens after you delete a site. You can also delete your entire account.
Login and password help
- If you’re having trouble accessing your account, visit I can’t log in.
- Get help resetting your password.
- If you’re not sure which email address you use to log in, you can recover it.
- Add a phone number to your account to recover your email by text message.
- Add an extra layer of security with two-factor authentication.
If you run a site as a team or build sites for clients, invite and manage contributors so everyone can log in using their own accounts.