You can schedule blog posts and podcasts episodes to automatically publish at a specific day and time.
Watch a video
This video applies to version 7.0.
Schedule a blog post
To set a blog post to automatically publish later:
- When you're done editing a post, in the Blog Post Editor, click Draft.
- Select Scheduled.
- Click the date next to Publish.
- Select a publication date and time. You can also use the slider to publish the post in a specified number of days from now.
- Click Save.
- When you're done editing a post, hover over Done, and click Schedule...
- Select a publication date. Use the slider to choose a specific time.
- Click Schedule.
- When you're done editing a post, tap Save Changes.
- Tap the ... or the in the top right corner.
- Under Content, tap Post Status.
- Tap Scheduled, then select a publication date. Use the slider to set a specific time.
- Tap Post Settings to return to the previous screen, then tap Save.
After scheduling the post, it'll automatically publish to your site and move to the Published section of the Blog panel. The post will show the publication date.