You can schedule blog posts and podcasts episodes to automatically publish at a specific day and time. Scheduled posts display the date you choose as the publication date, regardless of when you create them.
Schedule a blog post
To set a blog post to automatically publish later:
- When you're done editing a post, hover over Done, and select Schedule...
- Choose a publication date. Use the slider to choose a specific time.
- Click Schedule.
You can also schedule the post in the post settings:
- When you're done editing the post, click in the top-right corner.
- Click Content, click Status, then click Scheduled.
- Choose a publication date from the calendar and a time on the slider.
- Click Back, then click Save.
- Hover over Done and select Schedule.
- When you're done editing a post, in the Blog Post Editor, click Draft.
- Select Scheduled.
- Click the date next to Publish.
- Choose a publication date and time. You can also use the slider to publish the post in a specified number of days from now.
- Click Save.
- When you're done editing a post, tap Save Changes.
- Tap the ... or in the top-right corner.
- Under Content, tap Post Status.
- Tap Scheduled, then choose a publication date. Use the slider to set a specific time.
- Tap Post Settings to return to the previous screen, then tap Save.
After scheduling the post, it'll automatically publish to your site on the scheduled date.
Watch a video
This video applies to version 7.0.