You can schedule blog posts to publish in the future. This is useful if you want to publish a blog post or podcast episode at a specific time, but won't be available to publish it manually.
Watch a video
Schedule a blog post
To set a blog post to automatically publish later:
- When you're done editing a post, in the Blog Post Editor, click Draft.
- Select Scheduled.
- Click the date next to Publish.
- Select a date and time when you want your blog post to publish. You can also use the slider to publish the post in a specified amount of days from now.
- Click Save.
- When you're done editing a post, tap Save Changes to save it as a draft.
- Tap the ... or the in the top right corner.
- Under Content, tap Post Status.
- Tap Scheduled, then choose a date from the calendar that appears. Use the slider set a specific time.
- Tap Post Settings to return to the previous screen, then tap Save.
The post will display in the Scheduled section of the Blog panel.
On its publication date, it will automatically publish and move to the Published section of the Blog panel. The live post will display the publication date.