Use Appointment Scheduling Blocks to embed Acuity schedulers that visitors can use to book appointments without leaving your site.
Although you can integrate the Acuity scheduler with your site, Acuity Scheduling and Squarespace are separate platforms. Bookings and payments are managed through your Acuity account, which you'll need to create before you get started.
Copy your Acuity URL
Tip: You need an Acuity account to use the Appointment Scheduling Block. If you don't already have one, sign up.
To set up the Appointment Scheduling Block, you'll use the URL for your Acuity scheduling page. To copy your Acuity URL:
- Go to acuityscheduling.com and log into your Acuity account.
- Click Client’s Scheduling Page, then click Scheduling Page Link.
- Copy the link beneath General Scheduling Page to embed your scheduling page.
- Click through other link types under Direct Links & Embedding to embed buttons and other widgets.
For more help with these links, visit Acuity's documentation.
Add an Appointment Scheduling Block
When you have the Acuity URL ready, add an Appointment Scheduling Block to any page:
- In Squarespace, click Edit on a page or post.
- Click an insert point. For more details on these first steps, visit Adding blocks.
- Select Appointment Scheduling.
- In the block editor, paste your Acuity URL. The scheduler will appear on the page.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
Here's an example Appointment Scheduling Block:
Can I change the design?
Yes. You can customize the design of your Client's Scheduling Page through Acuity. For help, visit Acuity’s documentation.
Does Squarespace charge transaction fees for bookings through Acuity?
No. Appointment Scheduling Blocks are separate from the Squarespace Commerce platform, so purchases aren't subject to Squarespace transaction fees.
Can I use the Appointment Scheduling Block with the free Acuity plan?
Acuity’s basic, free plan (“Freebie”) doesn’t support embedded calendars. To use Appointment Scheduling Blocks, you’ll need to be on a different plan.