Use Acuity Blocks to embed client schedulers visitors can use to book appointments without leaving your site.
Although you can integrate the Acuity scheduler with your site, Acuity and Squarespace are separate platforms. Bookings and payments are managed through your Acuity account, which you'll need to create before you get started.
Copy your Acuity URL
Tip: You need an Acuity account to integrate the scheduler with your site. If you don't already have one, sign up.
To set up the Acuity Block, you'll use the URL for your online scheduling page. To copy your Acuity URL:
- Go to acuityscheduling.com and log into your Acuity Scheduling account.
- Click Client’s Scheduling Page, then click Scheduling Page Link.
- Copy the link beneath General Scheduling Page to embed your scheduling page.
- Click through other link types under Direct Links & Embedding to embed buttons and other widgets.
For more help with these links, visit Acuity Scheduling’s documentation.
Add an Acuity Block
When you have the Acuity URL ready, add an Acuity Block to any page:
- In Squarespace, click Edit on a page or post.
- Click an insert point or the + icon. For more details on these first steps, visit Adding blocks.
- Select Acuity.
- In the block editor, paste your Acuity URL. The scheduler will appear on the page.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
Here's an example Acuity Block:
Can I change the design?
Yes. You can customize the design of your Client's Scheduling Page through Acuity Scheduling. For help, visit Acuity Scheduling’s documentation.
Does Squarespace charge transaction fees for bookings through Acuity Scheduling?
No. Acuity Blocks are separate from the Squarespace Commerce platform, so purchases aren't subject to Squarespace transaction fees.
Can I use the Acuity Block with the free Acuity Scheduling plan?
Acuity Scheduling’s basic, free plan (“Freebie”) doesn’t support embedded calendars. To use Acuity Blocks, you’ll need to be on a different plan.