Use Button Blocks to add buttons or calls to action to your site. Button Blocks can link to your content, external content, or downloadable files.
Watch a video
Add a Button Block
To add a Button Block:
- Edit a page or post, click an insert point, and select Button from the menu.For help, visit Adding blocks.
- In the Text field, enter text for the button label. We recommend keeping button text under 25 characters.
- In the Clickthrough URL field, add a web address or click to add different types of links.
- Style the button size and alignment.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
Style the button
Use the Button Block editor to change the button size and alignment:
- Under Size, choose Large, Medium, or Small.
- Under Alignment, choose Right, Left, or Center.
To change the button design, including its color and shape:
In the Home Menu, click Design, then click Buttons. To learn more, visit Version 7.1 style and design options.
In the Home Menu, click Design, then click Site Styles. To learn more, visit Styling buttons.
Track button clicks
Use Form & Button Conversions to see how many visitors click your calls to action. You can track your button conversion rate, which compares the number of views a button received with the number of clicks it got.