Use Button Blocks to add buttons or calls to action to your site. Button Blocks can link to your content, external content, or downloadable files.
Watch a video
Add a Button Block
To add a Button Block:
- Edit a page or post, click an insert point, and select Button from the menu.For help, visit Adding content with blocks.
- In the Text field, enter text for the button label. We recommend keeping button text under 25 characters.
- In the Link field, add a web address or click to add different types of links.
- Click the Design tab to style the button size and alignment.
- Click outside the block editor when you're done. Your changes save automatically.
Style the button
Use the Design tab of the Button Block editor to change the button size and alignment:
- Under Size, choose S, M, or L.
- Under Alignment, choose Left, Center, or Right.
To change the button design, including its color and shape, visit Styling buttons.
Track button clicks
Use Form & Button Conversions to see how many visitors click your calls to action. You can track your button conversion rate, which compares the number of views a button received with the number of clicks it got.