Use Button Blocks to add buttons or calls to action to your site. Button Blocks can link to your content, external content, or downloadable files.
Watch a video
Add a Button Block
To add a Button Block:
- Edit a page or post, click an insert point, and select Button from the menu.For help, visit Adding blocks.
- In the Text box, enter text for the button label. We recommend keeping button text under 25 characters.
- In the Clickthrough URL box, add a web address or click to add different types of links.
- Style the button size and alignment.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
- Tap the Pages icon.
- Tap the title of the page you want to edit.
- Tap Edit or the pencil icon in the top-right corner.
- Tap the + icon in the top-right corner to open the block menu.
- Tap Button to add a Button Block.
- Tap into the Text box to enter text for the button label.
- Tap Link to add the link.
- Tap into Size and Alignment to style the button.
- Tap Done or ✓ to save your changes.
Style the button
Use the Button Block editor to change the button size and alignment:
- Under Size, choose Large, Medium, or Small.
- Under Alignment, choose Right, Left, or Center.
Use the Site Styles panel to change the button design, including its color and shape. To learn more, visit Styling buttons.
Track button clicks
Use Form & Button Conversions to see how many visitors click your calls to action. You can track your button conversion rate, which compares the number of views a button received with the number of clicks it got.