You can change the publication date of a blog post before or after it's published. Follow the steps in this guide to reorder blog posts.
Note: To schedule blog posts in advance, visit Scheduling blog posts.
Watch a video
Change the date of a published post
To change the date of a post you already published:
- In the Home Menu, click Pages.
- Click the Blog Page containing the post.
- Hover over the blog post you'd like to change and click Edit.
- In the post editor, click the current publication date below Published.
- Select a new date and time from the calendar that opens.
- Click Save. You'll now see the post's new publication date on your Blog Page.
Change the date before publishing
To change the date before you publish the post:
- In the post editor, click Draft.
- Select Published.
- Click the current publication date below Published.
- Select a new date and time.
- Click Save & Publish.
Your blog post will only publish after you click Save & Publish, even if you select an earlier publication date or time.