You can change the publication date of a blog post before or after it's published. This changes the order in which posts appear on a Blog Page.
Note: To schedule blog posts in advance, visit Scheduling blog posts.
Watch a video
Change a date of a published post
To change the date of a post you already published:
- In the Home Menu, click Pages.
- Click the Blog Page containing the post.
- Click the blog post you'd like to change, then click Edit.
- In the post editor, click the current publication date below Published.
- Select a new date and time from calendar that opens.
- Click on the post content to close the calendar.
- Click Save. You'll now see the post's new publication date on your Blog Page.
Change the date before publishing
To change the date before you publish the post, follow these steps:
- In the Post Editor, click Draft.
- Select Published.
- Click the current publication date below Published.
- Select a new date and time.
- Click Save & Publish.
Your blog post will only publish after you click Save & Publish.