Use RSS Blocks to add links to an RSS feed of your Blog Page. RSS Blocks display an RSS icon and the Blog Page's title. Clicking the icon opens a new page with the blog's RSS feed. Visitors can copy and paste the URL into any RSS reader. It's common to place this block in sidebars.
Add an RSS Block
To add an RSS block:
- Edit a page or post, click an insert point, and select RSS from the menu. For help, visit Adding blocks.
- In the block editor, select the Blog Page you want to feature.
- Click Apply.
Add a replacement FeedBurner URL (optional)
We recommend adding a FeedBurner URL to your Blog Page so clicking the RSS Block opens a FeedBurner page instead of an .xml file. This looks a little cleaner than a standard RSS feed page and makes it easier for visitors to add your feed to their readers.
To add a replacement URL:
- Visit https://feedburner.google.com and log in with a Google account.
- Enter your blog or RSS URL. For help, visit Finding your RSS URL.
- Click Next.
- Enter a title and URL for your feed.
- Click Next again, then copy your Feedburner URL.
- On your Squarespace site, hover over the Blog Page title and click next to the title.
- Click the RSS tab.
- Paste your Feedburner URL in the RSS Feed Replacement URL box.
- Click Save.
Tip: To create an email newsletter from your blog posts, visit Adding email subscriptions to your blog.