All eligible customers in the plans below can receive a free year of G Suite for one user:
- Website Business
- Commerce Basic
- Commerce Advanced
Claim your offer
- If you're on parking page or trial, upgrade it to one of the plans above. If your site is on the Website Personal plan, upgrade it to the Business plan.
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, and then click Email. Follow the steps in Signing up for G Suite.
- If you qualify for the offer, you’ll see "Free" when selecting a plan and “Free for first year” at checkout.
Eligibility and terms
Before claiming this offer, first ensure that you meet all general eligibility requirements for G Suite. For example, you’ll need a custom domain linked to your site and you can't already be using G Suite.
To qualify for a free year of G Suite, also note the following:
- You must upgrade your site's billing plan. Valid upgrades include:
- 1) from a parking page or trial to a Website Business plan or either Commerce plan
- 2) from the Website Personal plan to the Website Business plan.
- The offer is valid for one new user (email address). You can add additional users at the full price.
- The offer isn't valid for G Suite accounts and/or Squarespace sites upgraded before June 2015.
- Domains that have previously had or currently have a G Suite account can't be used for this offer.
- The offer is valid within one year of signing up or switching to an eligible plan.