All eligible customers in the plans below can receive a free year of Google Workspace for one user:
- Website Business
- Commerce Basic
- Commerce Advanced
This offer isn't valid for Mobile Start plans.
Note: After the first year of service, your Google Workspace account will renew at the standard rate. Disable auto-renew if you want the account to expire instead.
Eligibility and terms
Before claiming this offer, first ensure you meet all general eligibility requirements for Google Workspace. For example, you’ll need a custom domain linked to your site and it's not possible to use a domain that previously had or currently has a Google Workspace account.
To qualify for a free year of Google Workspace, also note the following:
- You must upgrade your site's billing plan. Valid upgrades include:
- from a parking page or trial to a Website Business, Commerce Basic, or Commerce Advanced plan.
- from the Website Personal plan to the Website Business plan or either Commerce plan.
- The offer is valid for one new user (email address) per website on a valid plan. You can add additional users at the full price.
- The offer is valid within one year of signing up or switching to an eligible plan.
- If you sign up for a monthly billing plan, you must keep auto-renew enabled to receive the full year for free.
- If you disable auto-renew during the free year, we'll suspend the Google Workspace account at the end of your next billing cycle (either monthly or annual). You'll need to pay to reactivate the account.
Claim your offer
- If you're on a parking page or trial, upgrade it to one of the plans above. If your site is on the Website Personal plan, upgrade it to the Business plan.
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, then click Google Workspace. Follow the steps in Signing up for Google Workspace.
- If you qualify for the offer, you’ll see Free when selecting a plan and Free for first year at checkout.