All eligible customers in the plans below can receive a free year of G Suite for one user:
- Website Business
- Commerce Basic
- Commerce Advanced
This offer isn't valid for Mobile Start plans.
Note: After the first year of service, your G Suite account will renew at the standard rate. Disable auto-renew if you want the account to expire instead.
Eligibility and terms
Before claiming this offer, first ensure that you meet all general eligibility requirements for G Suite. For example, you’ll need a custom domain linked to your site and you can't use a domain that previously had or currently has a G Suite account.
To qualify for a free year of G Suite, also note the following:
- You must upgrade your site's billing plan. Valid upgrades include:
- 1) from a parking page or trial to a Website Business, Commerce Basic, or Commerce Advanced plan.
- 2) from the Website Personal plan to the Website Business plan or either Commerce plan.
- The offer is valid for one new user (email address). You can add additional users at the full price.
- The offer isn't valid for G Suite accounts and/or Squarespace sites upgraded before June 2015.
- The offer is valid within one year of signing up or switching to an eligible plan.
- If you sign up for a monthly billing plan, you must keep auto-renew enabled to receive the full year for free.
- If you disable auto-renew during the free year, we'll suspend the G Suite account at the end of your next billing cycle (either monthly or annual). You'll need to pay to reactivate the account.
Claim your offer
- If you're on a parking page or trial, upgrade it to one of the plans above. If your site is on the Website Personal plan, upgrade it to the Business plan.
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, then click Email & G Suite. Follow the steps in Signing up for G Suite.
- If you qualify for the offer, you’ll see Free when selecting a plan and Free for first year at checkout.