All eligible customers in the plans below can receive a free year of G Suite for one user:
- Website Business
- Commerce Basic
- Commerce Advanced
Claim your offer
- If you're on parking page or trial, upgrade it to one of the plans above. If your site is on the Website Personal plan, upgrade it to the Business plan.
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, and then click Email. Follow the steps in Signing up for G Suite.
- If you qualify for the offer, you’ll see "Free" when selecting a plan and “Free for first year” at checkout.
Eligibility and terms
Before claiming this offer, first ensure that you meet all general eligibility requirements for G Suite. For example, you’ll need a custom domain linked to your site and you can't already be using G Suite.
To qualify for a free year of G Suite, also note the following:
- You must upgrade your site's billing plan. Valid upgrades include:
- 1) from a parking page or trial to a Website Business plan or either Commerce plan
- 2) from the Website Personal plan to the Website Business plan.
- The offer is valid for one new user (email address). You can add additional users at the full price.
- The offer isn't valid for G Suite accounts and/or Squarespace sites upgraded before June 2015.
- Domains that have previously had or currently have a G Suite account can't be used for this offer.
- The offer is valid within one year of signing up or switching to an eligible plan.
If you switched or upgraded to an eligible plan before September 30, 2016, your offer expires on September 30, 2017.